Admissions are closed for the academic year of 2018/2019.Keep an eye on the website for new dates of admissions and relevant criteria.
- Holds bachelor degree in the related health specialty e.g. MBBS or MD post graduate students that are within 4 years of graduating from medical school.
- Should score a minimum overall mark of 6.5 in IELTS exam or equivalent
- Should pass the post medical school exam (if applicable, e.g. EMSTREX, SMLE, etc..)
- Should commit to be a full time applicant who is free and dedicated to the programme for its whole duration
- Should be willing to undertake and complete the licensing process
- Should be medically fit